Thursday, June 10, 2004

What's Up, Tiger Lily?

Today's Top Story:
At the time of this posting, 833 US soldiers have died in Iraq.
Source: www.icasualties.org

(Why is this "The Top Story"? This has got to be more important than "American Idol". See my earlier post on comments about the Iraq war by Gen. Anthony Zinni.)

Today's Feature: What's Up, Tiger Lily?

A new explosion in the Serenity Garden this week. Mary told me this was a "Tiger Lily". I had never seen one before. This flower is amazing. I made this photo my PC's wallpaper last night and have enjoyed looking at it all day today.


The "tiger lily" - June 9, 2004 Posted by Hello

I am not a gardener...I just wield a shovel when asked and take direction. Mary has the vision and love for the plants. I just get to walk around in the evening and enjoy them. Another day in paradise...

No comments: